Balinese Fruit Carving

As we know Bali has Many tradition and cultural, but today I would like to talked about art in Bali, Bali is famous by  many man made including dance, painting, wood carving, silver and gold carving and nature of Bali. one of the special thing that make me interested to learned Balinese culture are Balinese fruit carving.



Well, when I come to Bali and stay at Ubud areas in Gianyar regency. I looked something unique along the journey to Ubud Village. I feel Bali is amazing place, because that is my first time I come to Bali . I very love with art, so that's why I choose Bali as a place where I can  learn and improve my hobbies . Many activity i can do here, such as learned Balinese dance, playing gambelan (Balinese instrument), egg painting, and much more.

When I walk around Ubud Area, I saw one of Balinese ceremony especially human ceremony, I meet the Balinese people when they doing to prepare some material of ceremony, but I interested to see the balinese making decoration, In that moment some one Invite me to see how to make decoration by Fruit. Namely I Nyoman Putrayasa he was showing to me how to make a fruit carving by Balinese style, he is good carver. Make a fruit carving its looks so easy, but when Mr. Nyoman suggest me to try make a fruit carving I feel ohhhh God...... that is so difficult. Next day I come to Wayan house is located beside Ubud Art Market for short course how to make a good fruit carving like Flowers, funny face and much more. make a fruit Carving is need good skill and Imaginations. During I stay in Bali I was learn some of  Balinese Cultural and tradition. I love Bali very much. If you come to Bali don't spent your time just for sleep, because Bali has something unique that will make you happy and enjoy in Bali.

Photos Gallery :









No comments: