Bali Best Bartender Got Semi Final At Diageo World Class


 The first round of the prestigious bartenders competed in Jakarta and Bali since last March.Nine bartender from Bali and a bartender from Yogyakarta finally, selected to advance to the semi-finals Diageo World Class. 


This was disclosed Customer Marketing Manager Diageo, Kabir Suharan Tuesday (04/14/2015) yesterday afternoon at the Ritz Carlton Bali. The finalists are namely, I Gusti Made Ari Naryana Salit (Woo Bar), I Made Agus Borty Jessika (WLounge), Eko Prabowo (Cubic Yogyakarta), Ayip Muhammad Dzuhri (Sofitel Nusa Dua), I Kadek Pramana Putra (Ritz Carlton) I Putu Hery Kurniawan (Unique), I Wayan Agus Ambara Son (Ayana), I Wayan Gede Aray Ariawan (Sundara Four Seasons), I Putu Maharyantha (Ayana), and I Dewa Gede Raku Ambarawan (Locavore). On Tuesday afternoon the Tribune had the opportunity to meet with the finalists from Bali. As well as the finalists cocktail tasting concoction of Bali. All semi-finalists will compete in the semi-final in May 2015. Two winners from Jakarta and two winners of Bali will be sent to Thailand for South East Asia (SEA) Final on 30 June to 2 July 2015.

No comments: